Hey Teens!
You probably noticed that there was a large chunk of time where there were no blog posts. That is because I was on maternity leave! I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl at the end of September.
But now I am back and there is a whole lot going on for teens at FPL!
I conducted a poll on our website about what days you would like to see teen programs on and a majority of you said Saturday. Now I can't be here every Saturday, but I am trying to give you what you want. There is at least one Saturday afternoon program for teens each month through June. Check out the calender on the Teen Zone website for a complete program listing.
Saturday, January 19 from 2-4, head to the library for our "Beat the Winter Blues with a Book" program. We will play Book Speed Dating - what is Book Speed Dating, you ask? There are a number of books you can "interview" for 90 seconds each. Get to know them and then decide which one you would like to "date" (i.e. - check out). You will have a chance to check out the latest teen titles that haven't even hit the shelves yet! There will be snacks provided and door prizes raffled off! No registration is necessary, so get on over to the library on the 19th!
On Tuesday, January 29, from 5-6:30, we have our Teen Tuesday - Snow Fun! program. We will head outside to play in the snow! We will make snow sculptures, paint the snow and more. If there is no snow, there will be winter crafts and hot chocolate instead. No registration is needed!
Check out our website calendar for all the upcoming programs or like us on facebook at: www.facebook.com/fplteens/.
Miss Keri
No comments:
Post a Comment